Most people suffer from a lot of urinary tract problems and these injuries can actually range from a minor one to a serious one. But sometimes all the symptoms look the same and one cannot get a clear idea of what exactly has happened. So whenever one feels there is an infection attack, they should immediately go and see a doctor.
- The first thing that one needs to get concerned about if there is a change in a urine color and odor. But there are many things that can affect the urine color and it can include medicine, fluid balance, and change in diet plans. If one is having some Vitamin B supplements, then the urine color can turn bright yellow. Also, some other medicines or blackberry consumption can make the urine color go reddish brown. If one is suffering from diabetes then the urinary tract can have a bad odor.
- Women face a particular problem called urinary incontinence. This is actually a loss of control of the bladder. But the other major problems which are urine related are burning during the time of urination which is known as Dysuria, the frequent urge to urinate because there is not satisfactory urine passage every time, blood in the urine known as hematuria and leaking urine.
- These are the major symptoms which can send you a signal that something is wrong with your urinary tract. Sometimes the symptoms are so vague that it becomes very hard to find out what exactly has happened. If one is a bit dehydrated then their urine can become more concentrated and it can cause a bit of discomfort. So, one has to drink more fluids so that the urine passage remains normal and also while urinating it will not create any discomfort.
- If one is suffering from urinary tract infections or the UTI then one can face a lot of urinary symptoms. This disease is more common in a woman than a man. This happens because in a woman’s body the urethra is shorter and it can easily come in contact with the bacteria from the vagina, skin or the anus. Bladder infection is the most common type of UTI and this happens in a body of a sexually active woman (age ranging from 20 to 50). Then it can happen due to kidney infections which is a bit less common but this infection attack is a more serious one than the regular bladder infections.
- There is another form of UTI which happens in men and it is known as the Prostatitis or Epididymitis.
- Also one can suffer from Urethritis, which can happen due to some sexually transmitted infections. This can cause pain during the time of urination.
If one needs to stay away from these infection attacks they need to clean the urinary tract every time after urination. It is also advised not to use public toilets unless it is an emergency. There are best urology hospitals in India which can do a proper treatment.