The importance of having good looking hair is not lost on anyone, color treated hair or black. People who are not well groomed are not well roomed. To keep up with the hair fashion trend, one has to look after one’s hair.
Opt for shampoo without sulfate for black hair care
Of late, there is a trend that promises disaster to those who do not watch out. That is through the chemical known as sulfate. This has made people to opt for shampoo without sulfate, soap, and cleansing agents without sulfate, and more. One has to take care of color treated hair and black hair care equally well. That is all good, but what is this sulfate and why are people running from it?
Big difference in the shampoo without sodium lauryl sulfate
The answer is in the bubbles – the lather that one sees when one applies the shampoo. The foaming action is through the sulfate, either the ammonium lauryl sulfate or the sodium lauryl sulfate they go by the abbreviations ALS and SLS. Sulfate is bad, choose sulfate free shampoo always. So, when you see the bubbles, you know that it is the sulfate. And, what of it?
The sulfate being a surfactant decreases the surface tension of the liquid. In doing this, it helps create the lather. But, due to this, the surface of the skin too loses out. They become dry and this promotes the formation of dandruff. This is why one must choose a shampoo without sulfate and parabens always.
For More Details – http://sulfatefree-shampoos.com/
Having a look at the shampoo without sulfate list
This brings us to the idea of avoiding danger by choosing the right brand. Seems sensible enough though one must have some choioce. That is why we give you the list of the most preferred shampoos on the market today.
- Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner: One of the more recognised brands, the Garnier Fructis shampoo has natural conditioning agents and a good fruity flavor. The action of the shampoo is mild and one can clean even the densest grime with this shampoo.
- Matrix Biolage Deep Cleaning Shampoo: This shampoo has a good cleansing act
ion combined with another important thing. It helps control frizzy hair. It provides shine and makes hair smooth and manageable.
- The Body Shop Rainforest Shine Shampoo: It has a host of good organic ingredients that help make this one of the best shampoos around. Organic olive oil, cameline seed, and organic pracaxi combine to give the shampoo an extra edge. You get good workable hair without any lumpiness.
- Organix Hydrating Mscadamia Oil Shampoo: Like all the best shampoos, this one is also paraben and SLS free. It has good organic ingredients that nourish the hair. It cleans the scalp well and adds to the luster of the hair.
- OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo: Ideal for treating rough hair, the OGX coconut milk shampoo adds body to the hair with every wash. The strands become smooth and silky and adds tothe looks of the hair. The coconut milk adds nourishment. Use the shampoo regularly if you have dry and broken hair.
One has to avoid damaging substances like sulfate and other toxic chemicals. Just chooose the right brand and be safe. There is no evidence to prove that the sulfates are carcinogenic. But then, why take the chance. Your hair deserves a chance and you can do the right thing. Your personilty too gets a boost, so why not?